Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Visions of Snot Sickles dancing in my head…

In case anybody other than myself is reading this (**crickets**) it is COLD out people!!   Winter has arrived!! (twilight zone music plays)

One of the funniest movies of all time!!  If its cold out I think of this   movie!!  Church tonight, not sure if we are going caroling tonight or if its next week!! If its tonight, let me just say we are going to need a Sams CLub size tissue box out there!! It is NOT gona be a pretty picture!! LOL  Anyway on to other things, since I have totally grossed you out, and you know now that I have bad taste in movies!!

Finished finals today!! WOOHOO..hmm now what do I do with my self??  Tis the season to eat junk food right?  About time to dig out the Christmas recipes…and make my pants shrink!!

No comments: