Monday, December 14, 2009

Nikon D90!!

nikon 90

WooHOO I just ordered a Nikon D90, and it will be here Wednesday. So I will be able to take it with me  when we leave to go to Branson! The lens it comes with is the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens. Which it will do for now. I just hope I can get down the basics on the baby before we leave, so I can come home with some kickin’ photos!! This will be my first SLR camera! I love photos! And taking them! My camera I was using is a Fugi Finepix, it is just below a SLR. I found the user manual online for the Nikon D90, so I’m going to do some reading before the camera gets here. Man I won’t be sleeping till after the camera gets here!! Then I won’t be sleeping cause we will be leaving to go to Branson soon after!! What a dilemma;)

No comments: