Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Hmm its a New Year, and yet I woke this morning with ice still on our pond!! Darn I hoped  New Year..winter **be gone**!!

I’m not a resolution kind of gal, I’m too…spontaneous… yea lets call it spontaneous!!

My New Years Eve was spent watching Food Networks Next Big Star. It was one of those marathon ones that was on, and you find yourself totally transfixed and obsessed, that who knows what one of the kids came and asked me if they could have or do something last night and I agreed to it!! (can I eat this stick of butter?) (can I have a 4 wheeler?) 

Some of those shows are evil I say, pure evil!! And Food Network sure is because you just cant watch  that station without throwing something down your pie hole!

So I had to make a trip to the store for some junk food! Whoppers, Milk Duds, Chex Mix, and Nutter Butters, mixed all together united in one big happy marriage!! Yum Yum, some sweet some salty we were all happy!! Except Tyler who does not like Whoppers…he is just not right, but hay, gota love him!!

So how was your New Year spent? Please let me live like a ROCK STAR through you!!  171529__bon_jovi_l

Big hair and all!!  Have a good one!!

No comments: