Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flashback to 2008

winter1 (60) copy

Let it snow,let it snow, let it snow…..this was the first “nice” snow of 2008. I remember it well!! 

The boys had been out planning in the snow, sledding down the hill. Tyler had come running into the house, I would have thought his pants were on fire the way he came running. It turned out that Bailey had taken his gloves off while they were out sledding, and Bailey was crying  outside and would not move.

So me being the awesome mama that I am ;)  I ran out to see what was going on, and sure enough there Bay stood in the snow holding his hands in the air in a full out what I term an “ugly cry”!!  Between the sobs he tells me his hands hurt really bad, (they are beet red}!!  Very beet red!! He was still small then, I could pick him up and carry him, throw him over my shoulder like a sack of tators!! I picked up tator and carried him to the house where I wrapped him all up in a blanket and held him, like my sweet sack of tators that he is!!!  Then comes warm…cozy….nap!!

To the current, snow is on the weather menu for tonight!!!  So snow would equal= no school, cold kids, hot chocolate, and lets not forget mopping snow=water out of the floor off and on all day!!! Oh lets not forget wet socks!! Bliss

1 comment:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you