Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hard..this one word fits so much…

Yesterday was not a good day. Baileys hamster died that he has had for 3 yrs. He was a Christmas gift. DSCF0770

But the ironic thing is that just 2 days before that my husband and I decided to get him and Tyler a guinea pig…just because,

we like to roll like that

Is that a coincidence, I would like to think not. 

They were tickled, and Cocoa that is the new name of his guinea pig, has done a good job.

College..hard..if it wasn’t wouldn’t everybody do it?

My brain is tired , I have a test this week and the next…did I say my brain was tired…

I don’t know what has gotten into me lately, but I have this mood come over me at times where I want to close out my Facebook account!! Why?     I totally love getting on there, and yet I get in moods to ditch that account..Hmm is there a psychiatrist in the house?…

I think its college and pets dying…its..HARD!

No comments: