Thursday, September 27, 2007

Crack In a Cisis How-To

Here is the How-To that I sayed I would post!! ANy questions just ask!!









Project How-To: Crack In A Crisis

This is a great way to recycle, and get something way cute made in the process. I used a clamshell from We R Memory Keepers that some tags came in.

1. If the clamshell came with a cardboard insert use it as a template and trace the shape onto your paper for the background,and cut.

2. After cutting the background from the paper, I inked the edges of the paper to add some detail. I saved the negatives from cutting the background I used double-sided paper, so I just flipped it over and began doodling & embellishing the negatives.

3. My title "Crack In A Crisis" I doodled onto the negative. The "C" in Crisis is a rub-on placed on paper then cut out. Embellish, doodle, have fun.

This would make a fun gift, or change it up and make it birthday style using ribbon, maybe add some tiny b-day candles, the possibility's are endless!!

(note) Don't forget to close up your clamshell from time to time to make sure it will close up as you embellish. And yes that is a real Hershey bar in there, yum!!!

No comments: