Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus....

Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! The years just seem to fly by anymore!

Almost totally done with the Christmas shopping, just have dh gift left to get. I never know what to get him, he is so hard to buy for!DH already has my gifts under the tree, 3 to be exact!! And one weights a TON!! And he gave me a hint, they are scrappy items!! OH BOY OH BOY!! I can't wait to tear into those packages!!


Today the boys get out of school at noon. The start of their Christmas vacation, the beginning of me not being able to keep the house clean!!! LOL And me spending ALOT of time in my scrappy room, so I cant see how much of a mess the house is in!

A bit of news that I'm really excited about!! After Christmas Im meeting with the owner (Diane) of Grants Pass, a scrapbook store in Poplar Bluff, about teaching some classes there!! I will share more info about that, after I get all the 411!! AWESOME!!

No comments: