Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall…

Been busy  just now posting the boys first day of school pics. My camera is loaded full of pictures and I have just now started going through them. Pitiful..I know…

 

DSC_4477 copy DSC_4483 copy Tyler's first day in middle school. Now a big ol’ 6th grader!

 

Bye flip flop season…I'm gona miss you….DSC_4529 copy DSC_4679 copy DSC_4680 copy DSC_4681 copy Tyler Jarrell  2010  Tyler and Bailey at Wappapello Park DSC_4712 copy Wappapello Lake Fall 2010

Tonight headed to go see Hee Haw at the Rogers. Getting bonus points for one of my classes, for attending. Hope its  good…

Next Saturday going to go see the Nutcracker. I'm looking forward to that one, I know it will be good!

I have been staring at homework most of the day. I have a speech to give in class on Thursday, and a test in another class as well. The end of the semester is near, so the hw is piling on. And I'm trying to figure out when I am going to have a chance to study for the finals, as well as getting ready for the RN entrance exam in March!! NO pressure!!

No comments: