Monday, October 25, 2010

Still here….

Been a while since I have done a post. Life happens huh! Everyday! Past the midterm point in classes, now is when they really start piling on the studies. I have approx. three semesters left then I will graduate!! Yea, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. In March I sit for the RN entrance exam. This coming spring semester all my general ed.  will be done. Been in college now for 2 years. Sure doesn't seem like it has been that long.

We have been remodeling the house as well. Yesterday a warm fall breeze was blowing and we opened all four of the French doors, what a great breeze and the sound of the fall leaves blowing outside was most awesome!

Our chicks we bought in the fall, suppose to be all hens, but what do we hear coming out of the hen house…EEERRRRERRRRR…. yep that was a rooster crow… ow but not just one…TWO!!  I sure hope they can get along, if not one is gona become chicken and dumplings! We ordered all  hens but yet we also got two roosters in the mix. Love hearing a roosters crow, I just hope they will get along, and not fight over all those ladies…there's plenty to go around boys!

No comments: