Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vacation gone….

Time flies when your having fun! How cliché' is that! From the 29th to the 2nd we went to Branson, again!! I had to tell hubby that we are going somewhere new next year!!

DSC_2794 copy

Not that I dont love pigging out at the Krispy Kreme, everytime we we seen this light on… but I dont know how much more my waistband could take it!!

DSC_2786 copy

Or his…

DSC_2790 copy

This is just tooooo hard to pass by….

DSC_2799 copy

DSC_2801 copy

Please excuse these here children.. with them standing by the General Lee and me telling them to smile at the same time was just to much for them to take.. hence the facial expressions…

DSC_2824 copy

Cool place…course I guess it has to be so the peeps dont melt..ha ha

DSC_2808 copy

King Kong has came to visit them.. fortunately he is NOT made of wax.. can you imagine the mess he would make melting!!

DSC_2850 copy

DSC_2873 copy

Fog down by The Landing… not a really bad pic!

DSC_2892 copy

This is after the fog lifted.. we ate  dinner here, and dinner here another night, VERY good food!!

DSC_2903 copy

Tyler standing in front of the building… I told him to smile… I got nuthin’  lol

DSC_2913

Bailey too… I got the cheese grin from him… boys!!

DSC_2934 copy

I love this pic.. I have that song… “sitting on the dock by the bay” running through my head….     (Bay and Jimmy)

DSC_2939 copy

another foggy pic..

DSC_3029 copy

DSC_3041 copy

DSC_3535 copy

Yep.. we rode this…umm NOT.. we were totally wusses! This was at Silver Dollar City. We did ride a roller coaster though it was called Thunderation.

DSC_3551 copy

DSC_3556 copy

Dr. Yank M. Wrightout… haha!! One of the many amusing signs at Silver Dollar City.

DSC_3587 copy

Barn swing makes your knees knock!!

DSC_3617 copy

The boys right there in front… we were working up to the “real” rollercoasters!!

DSC_3671 copy

MOM!! No more pictures… but see him peeking, I know he really like me taking pictures!!

DSC_3681 copy

Amphitheatre at Silver Dollar City! The GAC was there, it was great show!

DSC_3716 copy

DSC_3685 copy

On our way home we stopped and seen this….

DSC_3755 copy

DSC_3757 copy

No comments: