Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ages since I've Been Here

Wow, it has been ages since I have posted here, on our lives little happenings! Everything has been so busy! And yet a crazy kind of exciting. I went on Sept. 6th and took my GED test, now am biting my nails for the next three weeks to get my test results, so that I can know I passed my test! ( yes this is me being positive) I am pretty sure I passed, most of the test was crazy easy. The math was no easy however. On part of the test you are allowed to use a scientific calculator, the other half of the test is mental comp. I could not believe it but the calculator portion of the test was harder...HARDER! And I studied like mad! But I still think I did well. Most of the stuff I studied was not even on the test.
What I am looking forward to is next fall. I am planning on going back to school to be a Respiratory Therapist! And I am so looking forward to going back to school! How funny is that...while we are kids we can not wait to get out of school, and here I am as an adult "wanting" to go back to school!

Jimmy started his own HVAC business in February. And so far it has done great! Our bills are paid, and now since he is self-employed our kids are actually going to get to know their dad. He use to work such crazy hours!

Our oldest boy has turned 15 this summer! 15 ...you...know...learners permit for driving!! So scary!! not looking forward to that at all!

No comments: