Friday, March 28, 2008

Slow to Post!!

I have been totally dragging butt here for a while! Just can't seem to get motivated lately! We have had so much going on lately, it is a blessing just to sit down and not want to move! It is cold outside today, and I'm so ready for the warm weather to get here. I'm ready for going camping, and swimming! We love going to Sam A Baker State Park, that place is so pretty, and they have hot showers! Hows that for camping! LOL

I have been slow about getting this up, but I have another class scheduled! This is for one of those cute little chipboard word books that are all the rage right now!

Date: May 3
Time: 10:00am
Place: Grants Pass Paper Craft
Cost: $25
Sign up by: April 18

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.