Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dreaming of Spring


I'm Dreaming of those warm and sunny days in spring, sitting out in my yard at the picnic table with a huge glass of sweet tea and a really good book.

What fun!! I love making cards, I personally just have trouble giving them away!! LOL I am so ready for spring that it will not ever get here soon enough! I'm ready to go out in my yard and work in the gardens and sit out in the yard and listen to the birds sing, they always seem to be the loudest as it is warming up outside. Listening to the kids "actually" play outside before they start complaining that it is too hot out, which around here it does not take too long for that! LOL

Stepping back into reality for a moment, school is closed today, yep, again, it is sleeting outside and my thermometer says it is 10 YES 10 degrees outside! Can you say BURRRR!!! And you wonder why I'm dreaming of a warm spring day.....

No comments: