Monday, February 18, 2008

Class was a BLAST ;P

Saturday the 16th was my first scrapbook class to teach!! What fun it was;P And a even bigger surprise was to discover that one of the ladies that took my acrylic book class I had went to school with! Kewl, huh!

Not only did the ladies in the class learn to use that acrylic in class, I learned something about myself as well, I use to be TERRIFIED to have to stand up in front of people and do anything!! But at the class, of course I was a little nervous, but I found I had a great bunch of ladies sitting at the tables, no reason to be nervous!! CLASS WAS A BLAST lol!! aNd lookiNG FORard TO the NeXT!

Things I'm doing today.....

working on LO"S to do for a class.

Spring Cards for a class done!! (check)

Laundry...and laundry..

wishing for spring...(ready to garden)( and tired of being cold!)

and trying hard to stick to grounding our youngest boy today, that little booger thought...well..I dont know what he thought..but to makes a long story short, Bailey went into Justus's room and tore up his stereo speaker. He has been being good about staying in his room...all day..so far.. he even told his brother he was sorry..why kids do the things they do...he is 6yrs and in first grade, so for him staying in his room and telling the truth that he was the one who did it, I am very proud of you Bay!!

No comments: